With today's increased competition, finding new customers and effectively managing their expectations through the sales cycle is not only necessary to grow your business - it is required to survive. Customer Management (CM) software is designed to help you face these challenges by improving marketing results, maximizing every sales opportunity, and improving customer satisfaction.
INDUSTRIOS CM provides you with a total business solution that offers all the key components of sales management and integrates with all the INDUSTRIOS operations modules. Managing customer information from a single source means there is no switching between applications to view inventory levels, production status, create quotes or sales orders, and manage customer balances.
Facts about Customer Management
- Manage customers and prospects from one centralized area.
- Maintain a complete unlimited list of contacts for each customer.
- Appointments, activities and document references are fully integrated to the INDUSTRIOS operations modules. From any of the operations workbenches, you can review and create appointments, activities or documents and associate them with a specific record.
- Account statuses allow you to define business specific statuses. Each status can have unique business rules, color coding and exception messages and controls the type of transactions that can be performed on an account.
- Maintain a complete unlimited list of contacts for each customer or prospect.
- Provides a centralized point for all your customer and prospect communications.
- Easily review any of the following documents related to an account: quotes, sales orders,shipments, invoices, production orders, authorized returns and service tickets, and produce a complete account profile directly from the account workbench screen.
- Communications received through email can be updated on the account and contact records directly through the email system.
- Mail merge allows you to send sales and marketing communications to your customers while simultaneously scheduling followup appointments.
- Customer Delivery Performance Report allows you to assess your companies performance on filling your customers' orders on time and for order completeness.
- Produce a cusotmer profile report that provides an aged receivables, sales, payments, discounts taken, bookings and backlog performance and more for a complete acccount overview.
Get the complete picture of your customer and all operational activity from one screen. Request a demo to see Customer Management in action.