How industrios software can help
Benefit from the years of collective experience implementing manufacturing software. We ensure that stakeholders and your manufacturing team are involved every step of the way and that there are no surprises at "Go Live.” A smooth transition is our goal.
It all starts with establishing a cohesive team consisting of an executive sponsor, project managers, team leaders and team members to ensure all levels of the organization are on board and committed to the success of the implementation.
We use a tried and tested implementation methodology designed to achieve maximum results with minimal disruption. Our key implementation steps consist of:
- Project Plan Definition - defines the key activities and time lines, system set-up requirements, responsibilities and milestones for the implementation, as well as the project team.
- Software Installation – consists of the installation of purchased software modules on the server and client workstations, establish application servers and printer connections. Basic training is also provided to the System Administrator.
- Training and Piloting Environment Configuration - operating and test companies will be created following standard configuration options. User groups, user logins, and basic security will also be established.
- Master File Review and Definition – Establish master files including system naming and numbering conventions, standard reporting impact; produces standardized instructions for adding or modifying master files.
- Application Training - classroom training is provided to establish a base understanding of the application features and functions in preparation of the piloting and software testing.
- Boardroom Pilot - a simulation of the actual business flow will be followed utilizing the INDUSTRIOS modules applicable to the business activities. Outcomes of this process include: operating policies and procedures, reporting and form requirements, application configuration requirements, master file usage and basic work instructions for the end-user training.
- End-User Training – team members who will be processing transactions on a daily basis will be provided with instruction on use of the specific modules that will be used as part of their daily tasks and activities as well as basic system navigation.
- Establishing Production Environment - this phase is to ensure workstations are operational and all required data is in the live environment so that processing can begin immediately at cutover.
- System Cut-Over Support - this phase is to ensure that the end users are comfortable with processing live transactions and able to query the system for information, equipment is functioning as expected (i.e. printers, email, fax, scheduled routines, etc.) and the team is comfortable.
Our process is designed to ensure we take all your requirements into consideration. We leverage the knowledge of your production staff as we move through the simulation process to ensure all aspects of your organization have been taken into consideration and validate that the process will work for you and your team. By the time you’re ready to go live you’ll already know what processing will be like and you’ll have complete procedures to support your operations.
With hundreds of implementations we’ve perfected this process to ensure a smooth transition.
|Leone Fence Co. Ltd.|
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
|"With INDUSTRIOS inventory control we've been able to increase our customer satisfaction 40% by having the right inventory at the right time."|